is it's meant to be lit.
A fire is its intent
To store it in a damp place,
to keep it and not use it,
must be some kind of a sin
but that's not the point
*I do not understand
how hate still exists
I do not want bad things to happen
to make good people understand what bad is
I do not want the good things that happen
to be put on pedestals
Goodwill is breathing
Kindness is my heartbeat
None of this makes sense to me
I guess I just want humanity
to breathe the same breath as me
Inhale (slowly with great purpose)
Exhale (slowly with great purpose)
this is breathing
but maybe for you
this is a whole new way of thinking
None of this makes sense to me
I guess I just want humanity
to breathe the same breath as me
Inhale (slowly with great purpose)
Exhale (slowly with great purpose)
this is breathing
but maybe for you
this is a whole new way of thinking

No comments:
Post a Comment