Thursday, May 13, 2010

parallel lines and mid-air collisions

forthcoming is one way to put it


forth
onward or outward in place or space
coming
approach, arrival, advent


for posterity's sake


advent
a coming into view, place, or being
posterity
succeeding or future generations collectively

I could do this all night.


What I'm trying to say is that I do not believe in embarrassment. I'm afforded that right because everything I do comes from a kind and conscientious place. My actions are thoughtful. If they are misunderstood, why would I assume the responsibility of disconcert? I do not. I will not. I am happy to sit in my skin and be me.

Me.
With my.

Delusions and tangents.
Soapbox and repartee.
Second hand clothes and first hand experience.
Grand notions and small words.
Big sisters and little brothers.
Dodged bullets and guided arrows.
Blue moon and purple pens.
Stories with no point and points with no story.
Flower vases and sharpies.
Work ethic and a will that will never won't. Or want.

I am undeniably, uncontrollably, typically, forever, always
me.

1 comment:

Kara Bibb said...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Post a Comment